Down Under

Caves in Yanchep national park

Deep down where nothing is except for horrid, screams, and the evil Phantom.

No light what so ever. No happiness or compassion. Black walls look like they’re closing in. And the organ, sitting in the middle of the room alone just like the phantoms heart. Rose pedals on the floor covered in blood, I know where they’re from from. Dead bodies hanging from the ceiling. Screams deafen my ears. And then we go farther.

All I can hear is the water sloshing above and screams from his deceased victims. I only know of two but there’s hundreds of screams. We go farther into the endless abyss. The noises get louder. Mainly women all screaming Christine… will I soon be one of them?

The walls are getting narrow and the screams the screams. A little girl sounds like she’s calling my name. I keep thinking its just a hallucination. But why me? Why is she calling my name? I can recognize her voice but don’t know where it’s from. Who is this mysterious girl, Meg? No no no it couldn’t be she would never come down here. Unless she’s trying to warn me. Its not her I know! Finally the voices stop. And I disappear.

“Christine! Were have you been! We’ve been looking all over for you.” Says Roual. And I see Meg she must’ve been screaming for me from up here. Finally its all over.

Photo Credit: john_worsley_uk via Compfight